It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thank You
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:00 am 
Redshirt

A heartfelt thanks to each of you for all your incredible support of me, my wife and kids, parents, and sister over the last 8 years. I truly believe Central Arkansas is one of the best places to coach and play in the country.
I made so many new friends and have a lifetime full of great memories thanks to you, the athletic department, and the all the wonderful players I was fortunate to coach.
I want to thank you in advance for all the support you will show to Jeni and her staff. You are most certainly a very special group of people.
God bless each of you.
Coach Fatch

Post subject: Re: Thank You
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:04 am 
UserName Retired

Coach the Bear nation was proud to have you not only lead the team to such success but those young ladies through the next steps in their college lives! We all wish you great success and hope you find it in your schedule to see some purple on your new court in the near future. I personally enjoyed our talks about recruits and your vision of sand volleyball. Do good my friend! =D>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:13 am 
UserName Retired

No, Thank YOU Coach! Bear Nation appreciates all that you did for UCA Volleyball! We wish you all the best in your new position at Mississippi State and in the future.
Like BC said, I hope to see some purple down in maroon country someday!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:53 pm 
Practice Squad

I would like to thank Fatch and his staff John and Brittany for all their effort in building UCA into a top notch volleyball program. I have learned so much about volleyball over the past several seasons. It amazed me with what was accomplished with the athletes you recruited. Every young lady you brought in worked well in the system you played. They were not afraid of the high level of competition but stepped up to the challenge. This made for a better team and better players and better young women. I was always proud of the way UCA Volleyball represented our university. Others have mentioned how they would love to see UCA playing sometime in Starkville which would be great but I hope to see a high quality State team come to the Prince Center to play. I know how hard you had to work to get quality teams to come to Conway. My loyalty to UCA will never waiver but now I have a favorite SEC team in Mississippi State. Good Luck!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:55 pm 
UserName Retired

Thanls much to Coach McFatrick and he will always be welcome back at UCA. We get lots of attention as one of the best ever transitions from D2 to D1. Many people automatically think of footbball but SugarBear volleyball is the tip of distinction and we have no better ambassadors for our university. We have made great strides in athletics these past few years and we are just as good in the classroom. That would not have happened without the leadership of the coaches to help the athletes learn how to excel and use their talents. Thanks again to Coach and best wishes......look forward to having his new team in The PC soon.