It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: stAte
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:31 pm 
All-Conference

I understand. Our fans are freaking out because they apparently don't understand how ticket sales work. As for the previous game, I don't think it has much impact. We gave up 50 in the first half to Oregon under Malzahn and still won 10 games that year so no big deal. We had a lot of bright spots and reason to think we are improved since last year.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:00 pm 
UserName Retired

How sad AState goes undefeated in conference and all 3 news channels barely cover it. #-o

I think it got more pub on message boards. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:28 pm 
UserName Retired

They play football? Must not as I heard zero about them on The Buzz Drive time ...........

By the way, congrats to RWs on another solid mdseason, another Sunbelt championship and another bowl game at New Orleans Bowl. (December 19) ...............A-State and La Tech.........should be a great game and a renewal of an old rivalry........

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/page/bowlschedule2015/2015-2016-college-football-playoff-schedule-bowl-schedule

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:28 am 
All-Conference

Who cares about those passive aggressive guys on 103.7? Knocking our attendance when they had 35K empty seats for senior day. Knocking us for not PAYING to play in LR when other cities offer us millions to play. They forgive UAF for having to leave LR to justify those expensive suites and club seats but they have no idea that we sold out of our new suites and club seats and have to have home games as well.

We got enough press in the ADG and on local news for our 4th championship in 5 years. If it pisses off people that we are winning, I really don't care.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:53 am 
UserName Retired

Don't they make different versions of the ADG for different regions? I'm guessing it probably wasn't covered in some regions of the state. Hopefully it was but the pig machine runs strong with this media.

By the way, Sully and Acri are promoting the upcoming bowl game in their social media feeds and on the radio. There are some who appreciate good football. =D>

But then again they will only mention it but talk for hours about a championship allegedly won 60+ years ago too. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:11 pm 
UserName Retired

Glad to see A-State doing well.......planning to watch the bowl game...............