It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1st and 2nd 2020 game
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:36 pm 
All-Conference

Hey UCA football fans. I ran into another supporter today in town and he asked me if I was going to the first game in Montgomery. I told him due to the fact that it was on national TV and not knowing how the weather may turn out I thought it was smart to stay home. What are most of you going to do? I would love to go to the Missouri game and tailgate but once again, it may be televised. Should I question my fandom?? LOL
If we start 2-0 this year then LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: 1st and 2nd 2020 game
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:33 am 
All-Conference

Win lose or draw I plan on being at the game good Lords willing. I believe both teams will be better and the game will be a barn burner. Montgomery will have a huge game coming to town. I hope the BMB will come with buses loads of students. This game needs to be advertised on TV, radio, and newspapers. Maybe drawings for free tickets would help promote this event. UCA has a chance to make their mark on ESPN. I only hope that powers to be take advantage of this opportunity. I am in this thing all the way. Go Bears beat govenors

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:55 am 
All-Conference

UCAFaninTN wrote:
Hey UCA football fans. I ran into another supporter today in town and he asked me if I was going to the first game in Montgomery. I told him due to the fact that it was on national TV and not knowing how the weather may turn out I thought it was smart to stay home. What are most of you going to do? I would love to go to the Missouri game and tailgate but once again, it may be televised. Should I question my fandom?? LOL

It's not a question of Fandom, but comfort.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:19 pm 
All-Conference

Mulerider wrote:
UCAFaninTN wrote:

It's not a question of Fandom, but comfort.

Hahahahaha you are correct sir! Thanks I needed that response after the day I`ve had. Thank goodness for football fan sites!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:54 pm 
UserName Retired

I was really looking forward to the APU rematch in Conway......but Montgomery may not work....however, if I can get an away game in this year it will likely have to be to COMO.....if we are 2-0 after that we will have a big target on our backs....Go Bears!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:19 am 
All-Conference

Good morning and Go Bears my friends. I talked to Dr. Teague and Matt Whiting yesterday about week zero. The Bears Marching Band is Montgomery bound. 4 to 6 buses of students to the game was talked about. Dr. Teague told me a bus for the fans would be offered and would come back after the game. That could change because a package might be offered. Posters for business people was discussed. I was on the practice field yesterday and noticed the Bears are bigger in size. Make no mistake they are big and fast. The three areas of concern I have is cohesiveness, the Bears has graduated a few players and with the new Bears on the team they need to jell together even more. 2nd is knowing the play book, being in the right place and time knowing what to do. 3rd is execution. Dr. Teague said to me: " you hit the nail on the head." That's all I know for now. Sorry for the length of this post. Go Bears beat govenors

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:20 pm 
UserName Retired

Thanks for the insights!