It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Will there be a 2020 season ?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:57 pm 
Two-Time All-American

Well at least we know who the radical Democrats are...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:30 pm 
All-Conference

Foot is out here spitting facts. If Biden is elected the pandemic is over and if you don’t believe that, you are a radical democrat.

Everyone needs to get on board!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:38 pm 
All-Conference

If being disgusted with being lied to on a continual basis for the last three and a half years and totally disliking the thought of a moron who got three million fewer votes than his opponent placing himself above the law regularly qualifies me as a radical democrat then count me in! I'll never understand why the the right wing extremists allow this man to urinate down their necks and tell them it's raining. He stands for everything the wingers have complained about since Reagan and they smile and take the crap 'cause he's got an R behind his name. Ridiculous! Use your head,for God's sake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:55 pm 
2nd Team

The good ole USA is going through a transition and they tended to be messy.

A Wider Ideological Gap Between More and Less Educated Adults

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/20 ... ed-adults/

Increase in the share of Americans saying colleges have a negative effect on the U.S. is driven by Republicans’ changing views.

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/essay/t ... red-00-01/

America Is Divided by Education
The gulf between the party identification of white voters with college degrees and those without is growing rapidly. Trump is widening it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/education/a ... cs/575113/

It is to the point that being called a liberal is synonymous with being called educated so why would anyone be offended by being called a Liberal.

Last edited by Seminole Indian on Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:26 am 
Team Captain

huggy_bear wrote:
Foot is out here spitting facts. If Biden is elected the pandemic is over and if you don’t believe that, you are a radical democrat.

Everyone needs to get on board!!!

It’s a very paranoid point of view.

Annoying how extreme both sides have gotten these days, no one can see both sides of anything anymore. If you see some good in one side it means you hate the other, and if you find some fault in one side you must love the other.

Really wish a 3rd party was a viable option in the US. Tired of the pissing match between Biden people and Trump people, to be honest they both suck to some degree.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:02 am 
All-Conference

I received a text from an old coworker in TN last week. I haven't heard from this cat in over a year.
The text started out fine----
Friend: "hey brother I was just headed to LR and going through Greenbrier and thinkin` about ya` hows it going?
Me: Man so far so good, for now I still have a job so just hangin in there. Hope y`all are good.
Friend: (I QUOTE) We are busier than ever! It`s kinda crazy with all the BULLS*** the democrats are pulling! O well bro they will always be COC****KERS!!!!!
Me: I`m a democrat.
Friend: DO WHAT?

Yeah its kind of funny, and I actually laughed about it at first, but its also very sad. This kind of idiotic hatred has to stop. You see for the 17 years I lived and worked in Memphis EVERY WHITE PERSON I WORKED WITH WOULD SPEW CRAP BECAUSE THEY ASSUMED I WAS A REPUBLICAN. 100% OF IT WAS BASELESS AND TOTALLY OFF THE MARK.
In the following texts he realized his "cover" had been blown and he ended up folding up like a cheap pup tent.
The far right and the far left need to shut their pie holes and let the folks that are just a little left of the center line and just a little right of it, work together to solve all these radical issues. Sorry I promised I wouldn't respond but felt like I was being called a radical. Wake up people.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:05 am 
All-Conference

Idabearspappy wrote:
If being disgusted with being lied to on a continual basis for the last three and a half years and totally disliking the thought of a moron who got three million fewer votes than his opponent placing himself above the law regularly qualifies me as a radical democrat then count me in! I'll never understand why the the right wing extremists allow this man to urinate down their necks and tell them it's raining. He stands for everything the wingers have complained about since Reagan and they smile and take the crap 'cause he's got an R behind his name. Ridiculous! Use your head,for God's sake

Right on my friend! and YES he has pulled the biggest "con job" in the history of politics and religion by having all the evangelicals kiss his damn feet. Its disgusting.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:48 am 
2nd Team

Well he did not con his niece or his sister, or anyone else that knew him, and they all have made abundantly clear what kind of person he rally is, as if anyone needed to be reminded.

Can understand the first go around how many might have been deceived, but not this time. Now its more about who we are than who he is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6