It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Injuries
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:31 pm 
All-Conference

Does anyone have the latest info on Nathan Grant and any other updates? I haven't been able to contact my usual source.

I had heard Brandon Myers may come back at some point this season as well, but obviously haven't seen him.

Post subject: Re: Injuries
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:11 pm 
Team Captain

Coach Brown radio show tonight. Maybe he will mention some info. We seem to be pretty banged up. Especially in the WR room.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:49 pm 
Practice Squad

Nathan is fine. Should be able to play in the ASU game.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:57 pm 
2nd Team

Any word on COVID impacting UCA?

A-State HC, while saying they played poorly, pretty much blamed their performance Saturday in a game they were favored on the effects of the COVID on their players.

Said they went down hill from the 1sr quarter, and the last 21 points Coastal scored were because they had nothing left in their tank. Did not seen confident they would be over it come Saturday, and would play a lot of people.

Not sounding good on their end.

Last edited by Seminole Indian on Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:59 pm 
All-Conference

some players have gotten it but our boys are doing a good job of concealing it and breaking ncaa rules and probably the law, right NWA and gummy!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:19 pm 
2nd Team

Here is Red Wolves Raw: Blake Anderson Monday 10/04 Press Conference (UCA)

https://www.kait8.com/video/2020/10/05/ ... rence-uca/

I don't have the audio for the last part of the video, don't know if it is my computer or what.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:18 pm 
Practice Squad

huggy_bear wrote:
some players have gotten it but our boys are doing a good job of concealing it and breaking ncaa rules and probably the law, right NWA and gummy!

Man don't mock me and try and discredit my sources. Believe what you want and don't get on here trying to make fun of what I said. Now understand that Huggy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:36 pm 
All-Conference

NWABear wrote:
huggy_bear wrote:

Man don't mock me and try and discredit my sources. Believe what you want and don't get on here trying to make fun of what I said. Now understand that Huggy.

if you’re man enough to make the accusation, then be man enough to accept what that implies. if brown and teague are neglecting and/or covering up covid cases among players and ignoring quarantine guidelines (WHICH YOU SAID), then they’re breaking protocols and probably the law.

so, what’s the fun in what i just said? better question, if what you say is true and are putting others at risk, your response is to post anonymously on message board?

“now understand that”, that’s rich

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:01 pm 
Practice Squad

huggy_bear wrote:
NWABear wrote:
huggy_bear wrote:

if you’re man enough to make the accusation, then be man enough to accept what that implies. if brown and teague are neglecting and/or covering up covid cases among players and ignoring quarantine guidelines (WHICH YOU SAID), then they’re breaking protocols and probably the law.

so, what’s the fun in what i just said? better question, if what you say is true and are putting others at risk, your response is to post anonymously on message board?

Man shut up your girly ass up. Trying to talk about me being a man. Don't try and act tough behind a keyboard or your phone. You're not the only one that has sources and if it didn't come from your sources then it must not be true. I know what I said and I stand behind it. So if you feel like you need to be keyboard tough and that makes you feel good inside about yourself then go ahead feel good tough guy. But if you want to come at me then come at me correctly. If I'm not mistaken, you and everyone else is posting anonymously on this message board. I don't see your real name or you naming your sources on this board.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:12 am 
Team Captain

It was announced at the UCA athletic event that there were zero positive cases in the football program in testing this week. Great job by all parties on this. They’re doing something right and hope it continues that way.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:51 am 
Starter

+1 ^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:31 pm 
All-Conference

NWABear wrote:
huggy_bear wrote:

Man shut up your girly ass up. Trying to talk about me being a man. Don't try and act tough behind a keyboard or your phone. You're not the only one that has sources and if it didn't come from your sources then it must not be true. I know what I said and I stand behind it. So if you feel like you need to be keyboard tough and that makes you feel good inside about yourself then go ahead feel good tough guy. But if you want to come at me then come at me correctly. If I'm not mistaken, you and everyone else is posting anonymously on this message board. I don't see your real name or you naming your sources on this board.

I'm not the one making accusations, or throwing insults.

Zero positive cases. Discussion over.

I'll be in Jonesboro rooting on the bears if you care to join.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:13 am 
Redshirt

PURPLERULES wrote:
It was announced at the UCA athletic event that there were zero positive cases in the football program in testing this week. Great job by all parties on this. They’re doing something right and hope it continues that way.

You guys are delusional if you think there has been zero positive covid cases in UCA football program this football season. LMAO
Hell it was positive cases at the beginning of this week because there was a player or two that said they felt sick and they got tested and were positive for covid.