It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: ASUN Announcement on Friday, 1/29 @ 10am CST
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:31 pm 
All-Conference

credit where it's due. he left out his usual snarky, know-it-all attitude and just stated the facts.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:44 pm 
All-Conference

Wally really pisses me off. You would think that a person in his job position would at least have a tiny bit of knowledge about UCA--BUT, as I have listened to him on the buzz morning show (I know I know) I have realized he is only committed to one school. I think he is a goon, sorry. I have to assume that column he wrote was actually plagiarized. I just don`t see him giving a rats a** about us. He never has before.
When the U of A puts us on their schedule like they did A State today, and we end up kicking their a**es Wally will know who we are.
Adios
Go Bears!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:02 am 
All-Conference

UCAFaninTN wrote:
Wally really pisses me off. You would think that a person in his job position would at least have a tiny bit of knowledge about UCA--BUT, as I have listened to him on the buzz morning show (I know I know) I have realized he is only committed to one school. I think he is a goon, sorry. I have to assume that column he wrote was actually plagiarized. I just don`t see him giving a rats a** about us. He never has before.
When the U of A puts us on their schedule like they did A State today, and we end up kicking their a**es Wally will know who we are.
Adios
Go Bears!

+1 Wally will be out of a job after this generation passes away. Younger sports writers are much better and are covering other teams in the state as well.