It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fall Schedule-In Person or TV
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:05 am 
All-Conference

How many games do you plan on attending in the fall vs watching on TV? Do we know if the games will be picked up by ESPN+ or someone else?

Right now I see realistically attending the Sep 18th game against UAPB & November 6th against Texas Wesleyan University. Just all depends on weather and how the baby does. Ready for Football this fall! Have some nice home games. Not sure why they ever have a home game on Nov 13th. Too many hunters will be in the woods.

Post subject: Re: Fall Schedule-In Person or TV
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:24 pm 
All-Conference

With all the travels in my life and being 68 years of age, I don't travel as well as I use too. By looking at the schedule and good lords willing I would like to attend all 11 games. TV is nice but there's nothing like being at the game. I have traveled with the Bears to the Black draws of New Mexico, to the Mississippi delta, To the Mountains of Tennessee, all over Texas, Louisiana, and to the Pacific Islands of Hawaii. I am sure that there's others who have traveled more than I have. My point is I would like to attend all games good lords willing and the creek don't rise. Go Bears Go, Papa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:58 pm 
All-Conference

Most likely will be unable to attend games home or away. Will try to pick up a game on television or the radio when I can.

I am not sure what the television situation will be this fall since we have moved out of the SLC, however, I would think we would show up on ESPN+ occasionally.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:15 pm 
UserName Retired

I should be able to make all home games and TRY to go to some away games. Got a beast in the local high school that is already getting a bunch of division II looks and some division I looks so I have many road trips to take with him! :lol: