It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2023 Football signees
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:50 pm 
UserName Retired

https://www.ucasports.com/news/2022/12/21/football-uca-football-adds-21-student-athletes.aspx

CONWAY, Ark. _ The University of Central Arkansas Bears added 22 new football student-athletes to the roster on Wednesday, the first day of the National Signing Period.

The Bears picked up 10 mid-year transfers, two high school early enrollees and 10 high school signees. The class features eight junior college players and two four-year transfers, along with 10 high school seniors.

"We are very excited to add 21 signees in this early signing period," said UCA head coach Nathan Brown. "We have added some important pieces to our program that can come in and compete and make an instant impact. We have a large portion of our team back from last year's ASUN championship, so the goal of this group is to add quality depth and competition to an already talented football team."

The breakdown by position is as follows: seven defensive backs; three wide receivers; three linebackers; three offensive linemen; two running backs; two defensive linemen; one placekicker; and one tight end.

"We have recruited some great student-athletes that will add so much to our community and university," said Brown. "This is a class that has a great mix of high school and transfer talent. Our coaches have worked very hard to put this class together and we feel it will be one that will usher us into the next era of UCA football.

"We have several young men who are committed to us that will sign in the February signing period as well. We will cap this class in the second signing period and look forward to announcing them in a little over a month."

Mid Year Enrollees:
Dude Person DB 5'10 205 Oxford, MS (Northwest CC MS)
Reggie Shepherd DE 6'3 245 Sebastopol, MS (Hinds CC MS)
Jake Gaster K 5'11 170 Frisco, TX (Trinity Valley CC TX)
Kiyon Williams DL 6'2 260 Oxford, MS (Northwest CC MS)
Andrew Hayes DB 6'0 180 Bryant, AR (Ouachita Baptist University)
Stephen Edwards DB 6'0 175 Sardis, MS (Northeast CC MS)
Michael Onwuzurike OLB 6'0 220 Allen, TX (East Central OK University)
Daithan Davis WR 6'4 210 Bartow, FL (GA Military College)
Jacobrien Eichelberger DB 6'1 180 Altheimer, AR (MS Delta CC)
ShunDerrick Powell RB 5'7 175 Hoxie, AR (North Alabama)

High School Early Enrollees:
Braden Jones LB 5'11 195 Bentonville, AR (Bentonville West HS)
Torik Aigbedion DB 6'0 175 Katy, TX (Katy HS)

High School Signees:
Miguel Graham DB 6'1 175 Bryant, AR (Bryant HS)
Caleb Shirron OL 6'5 290 Cabot, AR (Cabot HS)
JaBraxton Boone WR 6'1 200 Ridgeland, MS (Ridgeland HS)
CJ Rayborn OL 6'4 280 Southaven, MS (Southaven HS)
Doug Nelson WR 6'3 195 Hazlehurst, MS (Hazlehurst HS)
Landon Chambers RB 5'11 215 Keller, TX (Fossil Ridge HS)
Malachi Graham DB 5'10 195 Bryant, AR (Bryant HS)
Ashtyn Williams LB 6'1 205 Little Rock, AR (Robinson HS)
Joey Dickson OL 6'3 295 McKinney, TX (Boyd HS)
Ben Haulmark TE 6'3 240 Russellville, AR (Russellville HS)

Post subject: Re: 2023 Football signees
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:59 pm 
UserName Retired

Good mix of backgrounds and programs....always glad to see Arkansas players from 7A programs ....Bryant, Cabot and Bentonville West will be well coached and used to high level of competition....both high school LBs signed area little on the light side and could use some more muscle pounds....two of the OL signed look good size now while others look like they need some more pounds...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:42 pm 
UserName Retired

https://news.scorebooklive.com/arkansas/2022/12/22/nate-olson-graham-twins-bringing-212-mentality-to-university-of-central-arkansas

Graham twins bringing 212 mentality to University of Central Arkansas
Miguel Graham committed to the Bears late summer and Malachi followed this month
NATE OLSON, DEC 22, 2022

Bryant senior safety Malachi Graham had decided this was his final year of football. After his twin, Miguel, committed to the University of Central Arkansas last summer, Malachi had planned on a military career.

But as yet another epic undefeated Hornets championship season unfolded, with the Graham twins leading a historic defensive effort, Malachi had a change of heart.

After he returned an interception 77 yards for a touchdown in a 36-7 Class 7A state championship win over Bentonville, UCA defensive backs coach Keith Scott had seen enough and at halftime informed Bears head coach Nathan Brown he was offering a second Graham a scholarship.

“When I heard that from [Scott], I was like, ‘That is amazing. That is an amazing opportunity,’” Malachi said. “The military was actually my second choice, football was No. 1, but I was getting frustrated with no offers coming in. Everybody kept telling me I had to be patient. It was a relief; it was a good feeling to know I’d be spending four more years playing with him.”

On an official visit a few weeks later, Malachi committed to UCA.

“It was really surreal,” said Miguel, a cornerback who was an SBLive all-state first-teamer as a junior last fall. “We grew up thinking we were going to play D-I ball, but as the season went on, he kind of shied away from playing D-I, but then out of nowhere we went on the [official visit], and he came out of a meeting with the head coach and said he committed. That was a really great feeling.”

Malachi, who was moved up to the varsity squad as a ninth-grader, is the only four-time state champion in Bryant history. Together, the Grahams have lost only twice while in the Bryant school system. Once was to Longview, Texas, last season and one other time in middle school.

They leave Bryant with the Hornets fresh off their fifth straight state championship and a 54-game winning streak against in-state opponents. Like so many other Hornets, the twins have bought into head coach Buck James’ 212 mindset. The analogy of comparing the temperature to which water boils to effort in a team setting has become a mantra and can be seen on yard signs and T-shirts all over Bryant.

“This is a huge deal for them and a huge deal for our community and our team,” James told a crowd at the Grahams’ signing day event on the Bryant campus Wednesday afternoon. “This is the pinnacle of what playing hard is about. Both of them have the ability to play college football and both showed up in big games. I say it all the time kind of tongue in cheek but, ‘Big-time players play in big-time games,’ and I think I can say that every time we played a big game, both of these guys stepped up.”

Malachi, a two-time all-stater who averaged 44 yards per punt this season, was the MVP of last year’s state final win against Fayetteville. His blocked field goal return for a touchdown along with seven tackles and his punting were pivotal in the win. He recorded an interception in every title game he played in. His brother led the team in interceptions last year and was tied on the team for second in pass breakups this fall with seven as teams tried to stay away from his side.

The twins join former Bryant teammates, freshman offensive lineman Will Diggins and sophomore defensive back TaMuarion “T-Bird” Wilson, to try to help bring the Bryant winning culture back to Conway along with Hornets defensive back Andrew Hayes, who also signed with UCA on Wednesday after beginning his collegiate career with Ouachita Baptist University.

“They’re amazing players; I played with them my junior and senior years [at Bryant],” Diggins said. “Malachi had a big pick against North Little Rock in the state championship game [in 2020], and Miguel had some big picks. It was just great playing with them.

“I am glad to be playing with them again, and we will have a couple of other [Bryant] guys there, so we are going to bring the 212 way and bring UCA back to where it needs to be.”

Former Hornets kicker Hayden Ray, who broke several UCA records, and receiver Jake Meaders played their final seasons this year.

UCA was 5-6 this fall.

“We had a lot of young guys and made some mistakes, but we are going to fix them this upcoming year, and have some experience and more than likely make the playoffs,” Diggins said.

Malachi said playing at a high level at Bryant prepares Hornets players for the next level.

“I think me and Miguel coming in only losing one game [in high school], I think it will be great bringing the same mentality there and getting hyped with the players,” Malachi said. “Give them the same mentality.”

James told the crowd that the brothers, who will room together in college, were “knuckleheads” at times, but added afterward that it was always between them and not other teammates. “Brothers are best friends and best enemies,” James said.

“We don’t talk much but over the years we have been getting better at talking,” Malachi said. “I think on the football field is where we communicate best. That is where the love is — on the football field.”

They have gotten along well in three years in high school celebrating win after win. Wins at the college level before their time on the football field ends would be even sweeter.

“We are going to UCA carrying these wins on our backs,” Miguel said. “We are going to UCA to carry on the winning tradition from Bryant to UCA.

“It would be so special to win with him there. I know it is going to take time, but if we get behind it and really work for it, it is going to happen.”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:53 pm 
Two-Time All-American

JRK wrote:
https://news.scorebooklive.com/arkansas/2022/12/22/nate-olson-graham-twins-bringing-212-mentality-to-university-of-central-arkansas

Graham twins bringing 212 mentality to University of Central Arkansas
Miguel Graham committed to the Bears late summer and Malachi followed this month
NATE OLSON, DEC 22, 2022

Bryant senior safety Malachi Graham had decided this was his final year of football. After his twin, Miguel, committed to the University of Central Arkansas last summer, Malachi had planned on a military career.

But as yet another epic undefeated Hornets championship season unfolded, with the Graham twins leading a historic defensive effort, Malachi had a change of heart.

After he returned an interception 77 yards for a touchdown in a 36-7 Class 7A state championship win over Bentonville, UCA defensive backs coach Keith Scott had seen enough and at halftime informed Bears head coach Nathan Brown he was offering a second Graham a scholarship.

“When I heard that from [Scott], I was like, ‘That is amazing. That is an amazing opportunity,’” Malachi said. “The military was actually my second choice, football was No. 1, but I was getting frustrated with no offers coming in. Everybody kept telling me I had to be patient. It was a relief; it was a good feeling to know I’d be spending four more years playing with him.”

On an official visit a few weeks later, Malachi committed to UCA.

“It was really surreal,” said Miguel, a cornerback who was an SBLive all-state first-teamer as a junior last fall. “We grew up thinking we were going to play D-I ball, but as the season went on, he kind of shied away from playing D-I, but then out of nowhere we went on the [official visit], and he came out of a meeting with the head coach and said he committed. That was a really great feeling.”

Malachi, who was moved up to the varsity squad as a ninth-grader, is the only four-time state champion in Bryant history. Together, the Grahams have lost only twice while in the Bryant school system. Once was to Longview, Texas, last season and one other time in middle school.

They leave Bryant with the Hornets fresh off their fifth straight state championship and a 54-game winning streak against in-state opponents. Like so many other Hornets, the twins have bought into head coach Buck James’ 212 mindset. The analogy of comparing the temperature to which water boils to effort in a team setting has become a mantra and can be seen on yard signs and T-shirts all over Bryant.

“This is a huge deal for them and a huge deal for our community and our team,” James told a crowd at the Grahams’ signing day event on the Bryant campus Wednesday afternoon. “This is the pinnacle of what playing hard is about. Both of them have the ability to play college football and both showed up in big games. I say it all the time kind of tongue in cheek but, ‘Big-time players play in big-time games,’ and I think I can say that every time we played a big game, both of these guys stepped up.”

Malachi, a two-time all-stater who averaged 44 yards per punt this season, was the MVP of last year’s state final win against Fayetteville. His blocked field goal return for a touchdown along with seven tackles and his punting were pivotal in the win. He recorded an interception in every title game he played in. His brother led the team in interceptions last year and was tied on the team for second in pass breakups this fall with seven as teams tried to stay away from his side.

The twins join former Bryant teammates, freshman offensive lineman Will Diggins and sophomore defensive back TaMuarion “T-Bird” Wilson, to try to help bring the Bryant winning culture back to Conway along with Hornets defensive back Andrew Hayes, who also signed with UCA on Wednesday after beginning his collegiate career with Ouachita Baptist University.

“They’re amazing players; I played with them my junior and senior years [at Bryant],” Diggins said. “Malachi had a big pick against North Little Rock in the state championship game [in 2020], and Miguel had some big picks. It was just great playing with them.

“I am glad to be playing with them again, and we will have a couple of other [Bryant] guys there, so we are going to bring the 212 way and bring UCA back to where it needs to be.”

Former Hornets kicker Hayden Ray, who broke several UCA records, and receiver Jake Meaders played their final seasons this year.

UCA was 5-6 this fall.

“We had a lot of young guys and made some mistakes, but we are going to fix them this upcoming year, and have some experience and more than likely make the playoffs,” Diggins said.

Malachi said playing at a high level at Bryant prepares Hornets players for the next level.

“I think me and Miguel coming in only losing one game [in high school], I think it will be great bringing the same mentality there and getting hyped with the players,” Malachi said. “Give them the same mentality.”

James told the crowd that the brothers, who will room together in college, were “knuckleheads” at times, but added afterward that it was always between them and not other teammates. “Brothers are best friends and best enemies,” James said.

“We don’t talk much but over the years we have been getting better at talking,” Malachi said. “I think on the football field is where we communicate best. That is where the love is — on the football field.”

They have gotten along well in three years in high school celebrating win after win. Wins at the college level before their time on the football field ends would be even sweeter.

“We are going to UCA carrying these wins on our backs,” Miguel said. “We are going to UCA to carry on the winning tradition from Bryant to UCA.

“It would be so special to win with him there. I know it is going to take time, but if we get behind it and really work for it, it is going to happen.”

That's a great read...thanks for posting it JRK... =D>

Welcome to UCA Graham twins...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:55 pm 
UserName Retired

https://ucasports.com/news/2023/2/1/football-uca-signs-26-new-football-bears.aspx

Have to studied but a big class...

We know about ShunDerrick Powell from last fall....should fit in really well in Bears offense...

Braden Jones from Bentonville West....about 100 of his 350 career tackles may have come against Rogers.....an exaggeration for sure but his name was called almost every played it seemed....all over the field...

A few with multiple FBS offers....that is always a good sign....only one had an offer from MVFC school but a lot from OVC schools...

Quite a few from power programs like Bryant, Katy, Keller...also several from MS 2-year schools....and one D2 transfer....we know what David Walker from SAU showed last year.....maybe this player from OBU is ready for D1 just as well...

Another 220+ RB from a small SE Arkansas school (McGehee),,,we know about RBs from smaller east Arkansas schools...

Several big o-linemen ...only 1 QB?

Welcome to all and Go Bears!!

2023 Class

The University of Central Arkansas added 26 new football Bears on National Signing Day on Wednesday.

The breakdown of new student-athletes is as follows: seven defensive backs; four wide receivers; four offensive linemen; three linebackers; three running backs; two defensive linemen; one quarterback; one tight end and one placekicker.

The new student-athletes are from Arkansas (11), Mississippi (7), Texas (6), Florida (1) and Alabama (1).

Mid-Year Enrollees

Andrew Hayes
Cornerback, 6'1, 185
Ouachita Baptist University (Bryant, AR)
• 2022 Stats: 53 Tackles, 2 TFL, 2 INT, 9 PBU
• 2021 Stats: 46 Tackles, 3 TFL, 1 INT, 8 PBU
• 2021 & 2022 All GAC 1st Team
• 2021 & 2022 Hootens All-Arkansas Selection
• 3.2 GPA at OBU
Other Offers: Western Illinois

Jacobrien Eichelberger
Defensive Back, 6'1, 180
Mississippi Delta Community College (White Hall, AR)
• 2022 Stats: 44 Tackles, 1.5 TFL, 8 PBU
• 2022 Mississippi Prep JUCO Watch List
• 2022 MACCC Selection
• 3.3 GPA (Associates Degree MS Delta CC)
Other Offers: UT Martin, Alcorn State

Stephen Edwards
Defensive Back, 6'0, 175
Northeast Community College (Sardis, MS)
• 2022 Stats: 28 Tackles, 2 INT, 10 PBU
• Northeast CC DB MVP
• Juco Weekly Player of the Week 8
• 3.0 (Associates Degree Northeast MS CC)
Other Offers: North Alabama, Alcorn State, Delta State

Stephen Edwards
Defensive Back, 6'0, 175
Northeast Community College (Sardis, MS)
• 2022 Stats: 28 Tackles, 2 INT, 10 PBU
• Northeast CC DB MVP
• Juco Weekly Player of the Week 8
• 3.0 (Associates Degree Northeast MS CC)
Other Offers: North Alabama, Alcorn State, Delta State

Dude Person
Defensive Back, 5'10, 185
Northwest Community College (Oxford, MS)
• 2022 Stats: 88 Tackles, 7.5 TFL, 2 Sacks, 1 INT, 9 PBU
• MACCC All-State Selection
• MACCC Defensive Player of the Year Nominee
• 2022 The Big Lead Team
• MACCC Playoff Participant
• 3.5 GPA (Associates Degree Northwest MS CC)
Other Offers: Eastern KY, McNeese State

Michael Onwurzurike
Linebacker, 6'0, 220
East Central University (Allen, TX)
• 2022 Stats: 47 Tackles, 9 TFL, 5 Sacks
• 2021 Stats: 54 Tackles, 8.5 TFL, 4 Sacks
• 2021 & 2022 All GAC 1st Team
• 2022 Dave Campbell All D2 Region 3 Selection
• 3.3 GPA at ECU
Other Offers: Prairie View A&M, Northern Colorado

ShunDerrick Powell
Running Back, 5'8, 180
University of North Alabama (Hoxie, AR)
• 2022 Rushing Stats: 221 attempts, 1,578 yards, 18 TD
• 2022 Receiving Stats: 24 catches, 242 yards
• 3 Star 247 Transfer
• 14th-Rated Transfer Portal Running Back
• 2022 Walter Payton Award Finalist
• 2022 ASUN Offensive Player of the Year
• 2022 ASUN All Conference 1st Team
• 2022 Consensus All-American
• Dave Campbell ASUN Player of the Year
Other Offers: Kansas State, Memphis, Troy, South Alabama, Sam Houston, Utah State, Illinois State, Youngstown State, Eastern KY, Austin Peay, Stephen F Austin, Old Dominion, Georgia Southern, Southeastern LA, Middle TN

Jake Gaster
Kicker, 5'11, 170
Trinity Valley Community College (Frisco, TX)
• 2022 Stats: 16 of 21 Field Goals
• 2022 1st Team Junior College All-American
• 2022 1st Team Junior College All American
• 2022 SWJCEC All Conference 1st Team
• Blue-Grey All-American Selection
• 3.5 GPA (Honor Roll TVCC)
Other Offers: Texas State, Incarnate Word, Prairie View A&M

Kiyon Williams
Defensive Tackle, 6'1, 275
Northwest Community College (Oxford, MS)
• 2022 Stats: 25 Tackles, 2 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
• MACCC DL Watch List Prospect
• Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Game
• 3.2 GPA (Associates Degree Northwest MS CC)
Other Offers: North Alabama, Southeastern LA, McNeese State

Reggie Shepherd
Defensive End, 6'3, 245
Hinds Community College (Sebastopol, MS)
• 2022 Stats: 35 Tackles, 7 Sacks, 10 TFL
• MACCC Player of the Week 3
• 2022 MACCC Selection
• 2022 Power 88 Defensive Player Selection
• 3.9 GPA (Associates Degree Hinds CC)
Other Offers: New Mexico, McNeese State, Mississippi Valley State, Eastern Illinois, Prairie View A&M

JUCO Transfer Signee

Daithan Davis
Wide Receiver, 6'5, 210
Georgia Military College (Bartow, FL)
• 2022 Stats: 17 catches, 392 yards, 4 TD
• MaxPreps North Florida Selection
• 2021 All-County Selection
• Military Monitor Scholarship Recipient
• (Military status program)
Other Offers: Old Dominion, Bethune Cookman, Valdosta State

Mid-Year High School Enrollees

Braden Jones
Linebacker, 5'11, 190
Bentonville West High School (Bentonville, AR)
• 2022 Defensive Stats: 104 Tackles, 16 TFL, 2 FF
• 2022 Offensive Stats: 31 carries, 155 yards, 7 TD
• Career Stats: 350 Tackles, 12 Sacks, 1 INT
• 247 Listed Prospect
• Rivals Listed Prospect
• 2nd-Rated LB Prospect in Arkansas by Hootens
• 21st-Rated overall Prospect in Arkansas by Hootens
• 2021 & 2022 7A West All-Conference Selection
• 2022 AAA 7A All State
• AAA All-Star Selection
• Honor Society Member
• 3.3 GPA (Early Graduate)
Other Offers: Navy, Air Force, Missouri Western, Harding

Torik Aigbedion
Defensive Back, 5'11, 175
Katy High School (Katy, TX)
• 49 Tackles, 3 INT, 14 PBU
• 247 3-Star Prospect
• Rivals 3-Star Prospect
• 88th-Rated Corner in the country by 247
• 2022 6A Region III District 19 1st-Team Selection
• 2022 Houston Chronicle Dandy100 Watchlist
• 2021 6A Region III District 19 Newcomer of the Year
• 2021 & 2022 Houston Press All-Defensive Team
• Beta Club member
• High School Early Graduate
Other Offers: Utah State, Tulane, Sam Houston State, UTSA, South Alabama

High School Signees

Miguel Graham
Defensive Back, 6'0, 175
Bryant High School (Bryant, AR)
• 2022 Stats: 65 Tackles, 6 INT, 25 PBU, 2 FF
• 2021 & 2022 7A Central All-Conference Selection
• 2021 & 2022 AAA 7A All State
• 2022 All Metro Team Selection
• Arkansas Democrat-Gazette All-Arkansas Team
• Three-time 7A State Champion
• AAA All-Star Selection
Other Offers: Southeast Missouri, Murray State, Eastern Illinois

Malachi Graham
Defensive Back, 5'10, 190
Bryant High School (Bryant, AR)
• 2022 Stats: 150 Tackles, 11 INT
• 2022 AAA 7A All-State Selection
• 20th Rated overall Prospect in Arkansas by Hootens
• 3rd Rated Defensive Back Prospect in Arkansas by Hootens
• Fearless Friday 7A Defensive Player of the Year finalist
• Three-time 7A State Champion
• AAA All Star Selection
Other Offers: Army, UAPB, Southern Arkansas, UAM

JaBraxton Boone
Wide Receiver, 6'2, 180
Ridgeland High School (Ridgeland, MS)
• 2022 Receiving Stats: 73 catches, 1,396 yards, 18 TD
• 2022 Rushing Stats: 684 yards, 6 TD
• 3 Star Prospect by 247
• 3 Star Prospect by Rivals
• 37th Rated Prospect in Mississippi by 247
• 137th Rated Athlete in the nation by 247
• 2022 1st Team All Region 2-5A
Other Offers: Middle TN, Jacksonville State, Louisiana Lafayette, Jackson State, Alcorn State

Doug Nelson
Wide Receiver, 6'3, 200
Hazelhurst High School (Hazelhurst, MS)
• 2022 Receiving Stats: 97 catches, 1,754 yards, 25 TD
• 2022 Defensive Stats: 79 Tackles, 6 INT, 2 FF, 2 TD
• 247 Listed Prospect
• 2 Star Prospect by ESPN
• 1st Team All Region 6-3A
• 2022 Region 6-3A Player of the Year
• 1st Team 3A All State
• Mississippi North/South All Star Game Selection
• Letter in Basketball and Track
Other Offers: Arkansas State, Louisiana Monroe, Mississippi Valley State, Southern, Alcorn State

Malachi Henry
Wide Receiver, 6'1, 185
Van Buren High School (Van Buren, AR)
• Career Receiving Stats: 166 catches, 2,854 yards, 35 TD
• 247 Listed Prospect
• ESPN 2 Star Prospect
• 22nd Rated overall Prospect in Arkansas by Hootens
• 2021 & 2022 AAA 6A All State
• 2021 & 2022 6A West All Conference Selection
• 2022 6A West Player of the Year
• Fearless Friday All State Selection
• AAA All Star Selection
• Honor Society Member
• 3.95 GPA (ranked 23rd in class)
Other Offers: Murray State, SEMO, Missouri State, UAPB

Caleb Shirron
Offensive Line, 6'5, 300
Cabot High School (Cabot, AR)
• 2022 AAA 7A All-State
• Arkansas Democrat Gazette Offensive Lineman Selection
• 2022 All-Metro Offensive Lineman Selection
• AAA All-Star Selection
• 7A Semifinal Playoff Team
• Honor Roll/Honor Society Member
• 3.6 GPA
Other Offers: Western Illinois, Harding, Arkansas Tech

CJ Rayborn
Offensive Line, 6'4, 290
Southaven High School (Southaven, MS)
• 2021 & 2022 1st Team All -Region 1-6A
• 2022 Line of the Year Region 1-6A
• 2022 The Commercial Appeal All-Metro selection
• 2022 Great Memphis Preps Top 50 watch list
• North Mississippi Region Offensive Lineman selection
Other Offers: Austin Peay, Southeast Missouri, Northwestern State, Alabama A&M

Joey Dickson
Offensive Line, 6'3, 300
McKinney Boyd High School (McKinney, TX)
• 2022 1st-Team 6A Region 1 District 5 selection
• On3 recruiting prospect 2022
• 2022 Team captain
• 2022 Town News All-Area Team selection
• 2022 6A Academic All-State Selection
• 2020 6A Region 1 District 5 Newcomer of the Year
• Honor Society member
• 3.5 + Academic Excellence Award
• 3.6 GPA
Other Offers: Georgetown, Missouri Western, Stetson

Braden Stafford
Offensive Line, 6'3, 295
Hatton High School (Town Creek, AL)
• 2021 & 2022 1st-Team 2A Region 8 Selection
• 2022 2A Region 8 Lineman of the Year
• 2022 ASWA 2A All State
• Hatton area All-Star
• NCSA profile recruit Offensive Lineman
• Letterman in Basketball and Baseball
• Honor Society member
• 3.5 GPA
Other Offers: SEMO, Austin Peay

Ben Haulmark
Tight End, 6'3, 245
Russellville High School (Russellville, AR)
• 2022 Receiving Stats: 25 catches, 351 yards, 4 TD
• 2022 Rushing Stats: 272 yards, 6 TD
• 2021 & 2022 AAA 6A All-State
• 2021 & 2022 6A West All Conference Selection
• 26th Rated Overall Prospect in Arkansas by Hootens
• 2022 Hootens All State
• 2021 & 2022 All River Valley Selection
• 2022 Courier Player of the Year
• AAA All-Star Selection
• Honor Society Member
• 3.3 GPA
Other Offers: Florida Atlantic, LA Tech, Northwest MO

Tre Guerra
Quarterback, 6'2, 185
Keller High School (Keller, TX)
• Career Passing Stats: 5,277 yards, 43 TD
• Career Rushing Stats: 680 yards, 5 TD
• 247 Listed Prospect
• Rivals Listed Prospect
• 2021 & 2022 6A Region 1 District 4 1st Team All District
• 2022 Honorable Mention 6A All-State
• Dallas Morning News All Prep QB Selection
• 2022 Fort Worth Star Telegram Player of the Week twice
• Dave Campbell Magazine Top 200 Texas Prospect
• Track Letterman (200, Long Jump)
• 3.4 GPA
Other Offers: Western Kentucky, Western Michigan, Incarnate Word, Abilene Christian, North Alabama, Austin Peay, Northern Colorado, Stephen F Austin

Landen Chambers
Running Back, 5'11, 210
Fossil Ridge High School (Keller, TX)
• Career Rushing Stats: 3,642 yards, 41 TD
• Career Receiving Stats: 437 yards, 4 TD
• 3-Star Prospect by 247
• 3-Star Prospect by Rivals
• 259th Rated Prospect in Texas by 247
• 115th Rated Running Back in the nation by 247
• 2022 1st Team 6A THAA All State
• 2021 & 2022 4-6A Offensive MVP
• 2022 DFW area 6A Leading Rusher
Other Offers: BYU, Colorado, Colorado State, Texas State, Tulsa, Sam Houston State, Incarnate Word, Navy, Fordham, Illinois State, Montana, Holy Cross, Northern Arizona

Tyrique Newman
Running Back, 5'11, 220
McGehee High School (McGehee, AR)
• Career Rushing Stats: 3,423 yards, 31 TD
• Rivals Listed Prospect
• 2022 AAA 4A All State
• 2021 & 2022 4A Region 8 All-Conference Selection
• 2022 Desha County Player of the Year
• 2022 Delta Times Selection
• AAA All Star Selection
Other Offers: UAPB, Southern Arkansas, UAM, Arkansas Tech

Ashtyn Williams