It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Interesting?! I like what I see here
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:01 pm 
All-Conference

Recruiting at the D1 level is really crazy. I look at this class, and of course I realize there are a lot of junior college guys, and I get that, but when you compare this class to the school up in Fayetteville, I think that school (UofA) would LOVE to have a couple of these guys, especially, the wide receivers. We signed a 6-4, and a 6-6 wide receiver, and they both have a ton of potential! Love it! Look at what they got on the hill, and of course I know BB`s team is built around the run, but the tallest WR they signed is 6-2 unless I missed someone, and one WR they signed is only 160 pounds. I know positions, and needs are different for them and us, and players positions will change, but I really believe the Bears had a SUPER class. I believe they hit a home run at the FCS level, but the Hogs only got a double for SEC talent. Very excited to see how these guys turn out.

Post subject: Re: Interesting?! I like what I see here
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:48 am 
Team Captain

UCAFaninTN wrote:
Recruiting at the D1 level is really crazy. I look at this class, and of course I realize there are a lot of junior college guys, and I get that, but when you compare this class to the school up in Fayetteville, I think that school (UofA) would LOVE to have a couple of these guys, especially, the wide receivers. We signed a 6-4, and a 6-6 wide receiver, and they both have a ton of potential! Love it! Look at what they got on the hill, and of course I know BB`s team is built around the run, but the tallest WR they signed is 6-2 unless I missed someone, and one WR they signed is only 160 pounds. I know positions, and needs are different for them and us, and players positions will change, but I really believe the Bears had a SUPER class. I believe they hit a home run at the FCS level, but the Hogs only got a double for SEC talent. Very excited to see how these guys turn out.

I was impressed with our WR class as well. We seem to churn out some great ones every year now. I know they would have loved to have a WR anywhere near Dez's level the past 2 years.

I'd take some of their TEs though :lol: