It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Gillean Update
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:20 pm 
UserName Retired

I wholeheartedly DISAGREE that adg will rehash everything over past 30 years...they will not cover any thing good.

Did you know that an ax murderer arrested in West Virginia once drove down Bruce Street through the UCA campus past Estes Stadium? University officials did not return calls for a comment nor was an FOIA request honored.

(Sarcasm)

I do not pay to read the adg nor do I read it....advertisers take note.

Post subject: Re: Gillean Update
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:10 am 
UserName Retired

Too many stinkin' "acquaintances" at UCA. Wasn't that guy Stark an "acquaintance" to Gillean also?

Oh yeah...

Quote:
Gillean fired Stark from his student worker position and ended their “personal relationship” after Stark was involved in an accident on Irby Drive while driving Gillean’s motorcycle, according to the affidavit.

Quote:
That change is tied to Andrew Linn, assistant director of Financial Aid for Scholarships, after he approved money to cover repairing a stolen and damaged car for Stark, who was his “acquaintance,” in fiscal 2009-2010, he said previously. The audit showed supporting documents were missing, including the police report filed when the car was stolen in March 2010.

Linn later submitted the police report to auditors, but Internal Audit discovered inconsistencies that appear to show Stark bought wheels to repair the vehicle before it was stolen.

Me thinks a "theme" can be found here. :lol:

Credit: Log Cabin Democrat