It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gosh...Idiot!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:06 pm 
All-Conference

My friend Billy and I made a run to The Border for lunch today. We're sitting in the drive-thru, and a "rocket scientist" is 2 vehicles ahead of us- in a big truck, pulling a huge RV/camper! We're sitting there saying, "he's not going to make it! He's not going to make it! WHAM!!! He tore off the canopy over the pickup window! Glass and debris went everywhere, and what was left of the canopy almost landed on the car in front of us (a girl from work)!
Billy and I jumped out and helped push the rest of the canopy out of the drive-thru lane, while TB workers were out trying to sweep up the mess.
I wish I would have had one of those camera/cell phones with me at the time. It would be on YouTube right now if I did, just like the one with the truck going through the bank drive-thru.
In the word of Napoleon Dynamite- "Gosh...Idiot!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:47 pm 
UserName Retired

Yeah! Sounds like the typical idiot to me!

I once saw a dude at a UCA game dressed from head to toe in piggie gear....someone accidently dumped a whole Coke on his head whilst tripping down a few stairs..it was an accident...and it was also Karma.. :lol: (you could see something bad was gonna happen to the poor dude) :lol: