It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ASU Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:34 pm 
UserName Retired

I guess since the people at the Ark Times got their way (at least somewhat) with UCA...they are focusing on ASU next...Creative accounting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:47 pm 
UserName Retired

Kinda makes one think that the UofA is funneling money to the Times to pay for all this research. If the Times wants to find dirt why don't they start with the big dog instead of the little ones?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:09 pm 
Two-Time All-American

Here's a good one.

I went to their fan board and the banner across the top of it is an advertisement for UCA ringtones. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:01 pm 
Team Captain

Max is just bored now that he has conquered Lu.

ASU accounted for everything although ASU did alter its calculations of housing value to be consistent with UA's reporting scheme. They can't challenge ASU's methodology without challenging UA's. The folks with UA will make sure that doesn't happen.

The Little Rock residence is a condo in the Rivermarket District that Dr. Wyatt purchased with his own funds and holds the deed and mortgage himself. When you don't have a house payment on a good salary you can afford a house payment.

In short nothing comparable to forging a document to support a grab for cash.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:23 pm 
Two-Time All-American

Correct.

Forging accounting numbers to make them "fit" is way beyond legal.

If you think circumstances matter, you're mistaken. They're gonna head-hunt you till your dirty laundry smells clean.

Good luck StAte. They've just begun to crack your can of worms. I hope you're still laughing about us, because your day is coming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:57 am 
All-Conference

Purple Pride wrote:
Correct.

If you think circumstances matter, you're mistaken. They're gonna head-hunt you till your dirty laundry smells clean.

Good luck StAte. They've just begun to crack your can of worms. I hope you're still laughing about us, because your day is coming.
You need to get rid of that chip on your shoulder. Nobody has been on here "laughing" at what has happened. If you think that Wyatt using a cabin a dozen times a year is a big scandal just see how many stories are written about it.

It's time to move on from this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:56 am 
Team Captain

Purple Pride wrote:
Correct.

There are three things you aren't understanding.

1. They won't touch ASU because they cannot without dragging down UA.

2. Whether a house is worth $10 million or $50,000 neither value nor valuation changes the net worth of the man. The president cannot sell the house and pocket the money. He can't take out a line of credit against it or use it to show net worth to get a loan. A change in valuation for reporting purposes does absolutely nothing to change the president's net worth. A check from the university does.

3. You don't drop the F bomb in public areas of message boards. As too many have learned before, that's an automatic ban. I suggest you use the free time to understand the difference between a report filed with the Dept of Higher Ed and a check made payable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:00 am 
Team Captain

Crump1 wrote:
Purple Pride wrote:
Correct.

You need to get rid of that chip on your shoulder. Nobody has been on here "laughing" at what has happened. If you think that Wyatt using a cabin a dozen times a year is a big scandal just see how many stories are written about it.

It's time to move on from this.

There is also a vast difference between a report prepared to give a picture of compensation for purpose of review by the government and forging a document to obtain money.

The first one if it is wrong results in ADHE saying do it over another way. The other results in you praying you don't get charged with second degree forgery.

Yeah there is someone wanting to dig ASU, big deal we've dealt with that for decades. Who ever is doing it is pretty stupid because everyone with half sense knows Wyatt owns the condo in Little Rock and hasn't been reimbursed for using it. That's easy stuff to investigate and it had already been checked.