It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 12:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sorry Ladies
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:12 am 
UserName Retired

I'm sorry ladies that your thin skin took my Wingo vs. more time at home with your child as a sexist remark. I guess if Mrs. - were a man and I would have said he should spend more time at home mowing the grass instead of at Wingo then you probably wouldn't haven't replied to my comment even though the context could be construded as sexist by the male population on here. However, I'm pretty sure it would have been taken with a grain of salt by the masculine gender on here.

I am not a sexist by nature and just because you insinuate that I am does not make it so. Some people say tomato, some people..... I really haven't conformed to all the PC stuff that Bill and Hillary initiated while they ran the country and I probably never will. Once again, this does not make me a sexist. I am not apologizing for my remark because in my mind it was not intended as a sexist remark. According to your interpretation no matter what I would have said about spending too much time at Wingo as compared to doing something else you would have taken it out of context. That is something you will have to live with if you continue to read my posts. Maybe in the future you just might want to skip over them.

Go Bears. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:08 am 
Two-Time All-American

Don't lose any sleep over it.

It's looks like 2 newbies that only joined to cry about something. They have nothing to do with supporting UCA or the Athletic Dept., nor do they care too.

They're just trying to force-feed their PC views to a deaf crowd, plain and simple.

My personal view, which is protected by the Constitution of the United States, is that this "reporter" is a venomous ass with a personal agenda.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:54 am 
UserName Retired

Seriously. Stop making comments about her kid.
I don't check in on this place from sometime Tuesday until I get an e-mail about people insulting someone's kid. What the freak people?

HB, the comments the were made in the other thread were - I don't think - not directed at you. Those comments were deleted by jpeepz.

We've let things get personal on here before, but some of you are just being stupid about this and taking it too far.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]