It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: UCA UofA Shirts
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:02 am 
Redshirt

I met a fan at the homecoming game who had on a shirt with a UCA Bear and a UofA Razorback on it side by side. The shirt had written on it that you can be a fan of both teams. The shirts are supposed to be on sale behind the alumni pavilion by the hedges before the home game on Sat Nov 7. Not sure of the price but the guy we talked to paid about $16 a piece.

Before you blast the guy with the shirt, the Hogs were playing at the same time and he was at the UCA game, so that shows that he had his loyalty with UCA and was only a fan of UofA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:06 am 
Team Captain

I will refrain from commenting in an attempt to be mature and keep my mouth shut.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:53 pm 
Two-Time All-American

JacketBear wrote:
I will refrain from commenting in an attempt to be mature and keep my mouth shut.

You failed. You commented about not commenting. That's just as bad. Just make your asinine comment and move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:50 pm 
Two-Time All-American

Why in the hell would you put that on here, knowing damn well nobody gives a crap. That post was basically done to stir the pot bc you haven't posted anything to get people pissed in a while. Good for them, hope they sell a lot of them but I doubt it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:27 pm 
UserName Retired

They better check to see if they have permission to sell that stuff on campus before they get turned in by the campus bookstore. And I find it somewhat hard to believe that the UofA would signoff on having their logo on a shirt with a UCA logo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:34 pm 
Redshirt

They are hand draw and are not the actual logo, plus they never actually say the school names, just that you can be a fan and support both teams. From what the guy I talked to said they were made in a fashion that kept them from needing either schools approval. I said logo before when I should have said look alike mascots.

By the way I got to meet our new president while he was walking around the second floor of the BBA today. He seems to be a real nice guy, hopefully we can get rid of this negative thing the local media has against us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:00 pm 
Team Captain

I bet he wasn't wearing one of those shirts.