It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: UCA PLAYERS TRANSFERED OUT ___ NEWS
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 11:41 am 
Practice Squad

Hayden Koval, getting now another year, is off to Cincinnati and days after, the leading shot blocker in SEC, transfers as well to Cincinnati. Back-up just like at UNCG but probably getting MBA....

Rylan Bergersen now going to Eastern Washington. Coach quits and takes the backcourt to Portland U, Kim Akens star PF goes Washington State and the heralded Grove brothers step-up and are going to Oklahoma. Going to a program and will continue to lose _ put up stats. In addition the Big Sky is big step up in talent. GOOD LUCK.

Deandre Jones _ per Verbal Commit still NO takes and betting he ends up D-2 or NAIA...

Kaleem Bennett _ Talk about someone who thought he was BIG TIME! Well again NO takers and reported yesterday, is off to the wasteland of Snyder, TX. Accepted to play at West Texas JUCO. Should have stayed at UCA... After next year mostly likely goes D2, NAIA or could play in Canada.

This tells you one huge common denominator ALL recruited by the assistant moved out.

What is the latest on the removed assistant M.S.?
What is the pending schedule for next year? __ The conference going A-SUN and play money games, the talent coming back/incoming, the results NO more then 9+ games.

Then rumors will start blow this thing up and rebuild this hoops program.

Post subject: Re: UCA PLAYERS TRANSFERED OUT ___ NEWS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:43 am 
All-Conference

Toadsuckhoops wrote:
Hayden Koval, getting now another year, is off to Cincinnati and days after, the leading shot blocker in SEC, transfers as well to Cincinnati. Back-up just like at UNCG but probably getting MBA....

Rylan Bergersen now going to Eastern Washington. Coach quits and takes the backcourt to Portland U, Kim Akens star PF goes Washington State and the heralded Grove brothers step-up and are going to Oklahoma. Going to a program and will continue to lose _ put up stats. In addition the Big Sky is big step up in talent. GOOD LUCK.

Deandre Jones _ per Verbal Commit still NO takes and betting he ends up D-2 or NAIA...

Kaleem Bennett _ Talk about someone who thought he was BIG TIME! Well again NO takers and reported yesterday, is off to the wasteland of Snyder, TX. Accepted to play at West Texas JUCO. Should have stayed at UCA... After next year mostly likely goes D2, NAIA or could play in Canada.

This tells you one huge common denominator ALL recruited by the assistant moved out.

What is the latest on the removed assistant M.S.?
What is the pending schedule for next year? __ The conference going A-SUN and play money games, the talent coming back/incoming, the results NO more then 9+ games.

Then rumors will start blow this thing up and rebuild this hoops program.

I think no one wants to say it... but as much as we want to try to talk about the positive about this program. I think UCA Hoops needs a new identity.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:05 pm 
UserName Retired

I agree. This program needs a fresh start from top to bottom. I hope that Coach Boone can create that identity and whip this program into shape.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:50 pm 
All-Conference

joshuca wrote:
I agree. This program needs a fresh start from top to bottom. I hope that Coach Boone can create that identity and whip this program into shape.

I like Coach Boone and think he could be the guy. The University is going to have to give him the benefit of the doubt and maybe get him some additional resources. Looking forward to this year to see what happens.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:33 pm 
All-Conference

Mulerider wrote:
joshuca wrote:

I like Coach Boone and think he could be the guy. The University is going to have to give him the benefit of the doubt and maybe get him some additional resources. Looking forward to this year to see what happens.

I like Coach Boone as well and hope he is the guy. I am just done trying to figure out why there is no action on the part of the administration. Enough is enough.