It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:02 pm 
UserName Retired

Well, I was trying my best to be nice. Maybe I failed. In reality, I think our men's program pretty well sucks considering the coach has been here for what now - five years. As I have stated before, transitional period or not, that excuse is too old to use for this year. I really don't expect us to be any better three or four years from now compared to the other teams in the SLC. Undoubtably, recruiting is not our best asset at this point.

I'm glad to see our opinions are just varying ever so slightly. Hope To one day be on the same page with you. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:47 pm 
Two-Time All-American

This may be a record for the most comments not at all relevant to the name of the thread...quite an example of innovation on you guys part.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:40 pm 
UserName Retired

BearsFan52 wrote:
This may be a record for the most comments not at all relevant to the name of the thread...quite an example of innovation on you guys part.....

What exactly do you see that is good to talk about? After checking out your post about the SF game I would think there is even more to be upset/disappointed in. Not only are we losing but are pretty much getting embarrassed along the way. This was not the kind of year that was projected for the team.

Your patience for tolerating less than stellar performances is commendable 52. Seriously. Wish I had more of it but I don't, along with all the empty seat people at the Farris Center.

How long do you suggest that we wait before realizing the glass is almost empty instead of almost full before you might admit that there is a big crack in the bottom of the glass?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:49 pm 
Two-Time All-American

BearsFan52 wrote:

For clarity's sake, are you merely making an observation, or bitching?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:49 am 
Two-Time All-American

Honey.....Fortunately I can watch and follow the team and let others figure out what needs correcting....I have no idea what the issue is with the team.....certainly not very competitive vs the better teams......when Pillow plays almost the entire game and scores zero, either something is wrong on offense or other team is awesome defense.....SFA is known for their tight defense....

Beary...it was just an observation...post was about the Nicholls game and it sort of morphed...no big deal.....