It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Predition....
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:33 pm 
All-American

It pains me greatly to make this prediction.

After what I saw tonight, it is my conclusion that the Sugarbears will not make the conference tournament. I don't know what has happened, but there is no fight, no execution and no spirit.

I hope they win out, but I don't have a whole lot of hope for them right now.

Burly Bear :(

John Wayne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:36 pm 
UCAFANS.COM Recruiter

It sure sounded that way by Monty rowell on the internet tonight. That shot in the arm we all thought, well at least I thought to be fair, Micaela was going to give us hasn't quite turned into that as of yet.

What ever funk hit the men 2 weeks ago, seems to have invaded the SBs locker room...time to fumigate it too and get back on the winning way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:44 pm 
All-American

Bear Fan 101 wrote:
It sure sounded that way by Monty rowell on the internet tonight. That shot in the arm we all thought, well at least I thought to be fair, Micaela was going to give us hasn't quite turned into that as of yet.

What ever funk hit the men 2 weeks ago, seems to have invaded the SBs locker room...time to fumigate it too and get back on the winning way.

Damn right, brother!!!!!!

Burly Bear :roll:

John Wayne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:40 am 
UserName Retired

Bear Fan 101 wrote:

AMEN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:44 am 
UserName Retired

)With the L the SB's are still 3rd in the conference tied (but we have the tie breaker) with SAU...granted if they continue to play the way they played last night there is not a chance that we will be playing in the post season, but if by some miracle they find it within themselves to begin playing well again I see the post season in our future (for both squads :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:48 am 
All-American

joshuca wrote:
)With the L the SB's are still 3rd in the conference tied (but we have the tie breaker) with SAU...granted if they continue to play the way they played last night there is not a chance that we will be playing in the post season, but if by some miracle they find it within themselves to begin playing well again I see the post season in our future (for both squads :wink:

The kicker on this whole thing is that the Sugarbears play three out of their next four on the road against, Henderson, Delta and UAM with Harding being the home game. Those three road games will make us or break us.

Burly Bear :D

John Wayne