It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Congratulations!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:11 pm 
UserName Retired

Congratulations on an AMAZING season!
Finishing the season with a 28-8 (15-1) record is fantastic. Being the #1 seed in our first SLC tournament is something that not many teams can claim. Being a couple of points away from a trip to the NCAA tournament in your first eligible season is something that should make you extremely proud.
This team only graduates 2 seniors, so there will be a huge core of players returning for another run at the NCAA tournament. Coach McRoberts obviously knows how to recruit great players as we have had the SLC Freshman of the Year 4 out of the last 5 years. Oh, and he has been named the SLC Coach of the Year the past 3 years! Yes, the Chloe's will be extremely difficult to replace and will be greatly missed, but this team has proven that they have what it takes to win year-in and year-out...I don't expect that to change anytime soon!

GO SUGARBEARS!

Post subject: Re: Congratulations!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:48 pm 
Redshirt

I was there for that EPIC game on Sunday. Im going through withdrawals now. I know I know its only 23 hrs since the start of the game but those girls woke up after playing a lousy 1st game and giving them the 2nd game. Watching those girls come back from 15-9 in game three and coming back from 14-9 in game 5 to bring it 14-13 was truely amazing. I havn't had a chance to watch the replay yet but I'll tell ya that was good stuff, only ended up coming up short. UCA Volleyball is Legit, should be good next year but what a great run this year. My Gosh we should be in the NCAAs in 2 weeks. Its going to take me a while to get over this one. :cry: I guess I'm spoiled!!