It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Do the Sugarbears have the toughest schedule in the country?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:30 pm 
Redshirt

Im looking at our schedule and it just dawned on me.....do we have one of the toughest schedules in the country? Our girls are on the road for 6 weeks in a row without a home game. We currently have 21 away & 9 home games before the conference tournament. Thats a little off balance to me.

Post subject: Re: Do the Sugarbears have the toughest schedule in the coun
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:04 am 
Redshirt

It's hard to say if these ladies have the toughest schedule in the country. I'm certain
other universities have played tougher opponents, but being on the road so often like they have been doesn't seem right and makes everything, school included much more difficult. I'm just excited to see them play in the Prince Center this week. Welcome back home Sugarbears and good luck to you this week.

Post subject: Re: Do the Sugarbears have the toughest schedule in the coun
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:41 pm 
Redshirt

To clerify my earlier comment, I know we didn't play all top 25 teams but just being on the road that long is just seems criminal. BUT, it will help us in the long run, I understand what Coach McRoberts was doing when he made the schedule this year, it's all about the big picture. I know we are not the favorite this year (preseason says we are though) The buzz around the league likes UTSA and Texas State. I like our postion, we'll surprise the league, either in the conference or the conference tourney!!! WATCH