It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Speaking of softball, I have a question.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:13 pm 
Practice Squad

You guys have an administrator named Bradley that called a girl in the 9th grade about playing softball at UCA on her cell phone. I was told he was your AD and I couldn't believe that, it had happened and I had to look up who your AD was and it was Brad. Talk about definitely against the NCAA rules, this is bad. He called her on her cell phone at that. She was asking me what division you guys were in and if you had a different set of rules and she told me she looked it up on the website and it didn't matter whether you wer D2 or D1 you still shouldn't have called her daughter and you know what she's right.

Post subject: Re: Speaking of softball, I have a question.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:35 pm 
Two-Time All-American

BigD wrote:
You guys have an administrator named Bradley that called a girl in the 9th grade about playing softball at UCA on her cell phone. I was told he was your AD and I couldn't believe that, it had happened and I had to look up who your AD was and it was Brad. Talk about definitely against the NCAA rules, this is bad. He called her on her cell phone at that. She was asking me what division you guys were in and if you had a different set of rules and she told me she looked it up on the website and it didn't matter whether you wer D2 or D1 you still shouldn't have called her daughter and you know what she's right.

You also had sex with 14 male toddlers and an adolescent goat. The goat told me about it.

Unsubstantiated rumors and the Internets make for a good time. Though not nearly as good a time as you have with little boys and barnyard animals.

Now politely STFU.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:50 pm 
UserName Retired

King of the South wrote:
Now politely STFU.

I'll let it slide since you said it politely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:00 pm 
UserName Retired

STFU? Stoke The Fire Up? Rather passive isn't it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:51 pm 
Two-Time All-American

LOL I like it...leave to KOTS to lay the law on the rumor posters LOL :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:07 pm 
Practice Squad

treyuca wrote:
King of the South wrote:
Now politely STFU.

I'll let it slide since you said it politely.

Sorry, I'm just now getting back to you boys. I guess you guys think it's funny. I don't. It's an ncaa violation. I take these serious and since you were so kind in your remarks after I posted it , I just might pursue it a little further. I've never posted anything on here before that wasn't true. Including the Bennie Washington transfer I told you about, that came to be true... Now, I'm not going to tell you who the young lady is but, I have no reason to believe that the mother would be lying to me and furthermore would know what your AD's name was. She was shocked that it was the AD. She was shocked he was calling her on the cell phone and was upset that the call wasn't placed to one of them instead. Now I'll leave it up to you guys you can hurl insults and call me names if you like for telling the truth. You can be mad at me if you wish but, I would be more concerned with the AD knowing the rules. This mother was pretty upset.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:20 pm 
Practice Squad

King of the South wrote:
BigD wrote:
I can understand you being upset but, don't be upset at me South, you can learn from what I'm saying and listen to me and take it as a warning to do something about it now or it might be to late later. I believe the mother of the girl is a pretty good source. The girl is a legit player. How many mother's do you know that know the AD of UCA by his name, say that live a couple hundred miles from UCA. I promise you not many. I know sports pretty good and I had to come home and look it up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:35 pm 
Two-Time All-American

BigD wrote:

Our AD goes by the name Brad so I doubt the person that made the call was him. He tends to let the coaches do the recruiting cause he has his hands full administrating our entire program. If this 9th grader is already a legitimate player than I doubt any school in the entire state of Arkansas would have a shot at her anyway. The parents should definitely be upset that someone is contacting their daughter I just don't believe it would be our AD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:41 pm 
Two-Time All-American

And honestly I don't think at this point in his job he is caring about softball to much...Now that is not a knock on softball but with all the things going on with football, baseball, and basketball right now I think the last thing he is planning on doing is calling some 9th grade chick that some PARENTS claim is good.

Now as far as you making all these threats about pursuing the situation. Good luck bc you have no argument. I think before the next time you make a post on here you should confirm your sources a lil better than listening to a 9th grade kid. Hell at that age everyone wants to go to college and play ball.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:46 pm 
Practice Squad

UCAMonkey wrote:
BigD wrote:

Our AD goes by the name Brad so I doubt the person that made the call was him. He tends to let the coaches do the recruiting cause he has his hands full administrating our entire program. If this 9th grader is already a legitimate player than I doubt any school in the entire state of Arkansas would have a shot at her anyway. The parents should definitely be upset that someone is contacting their daughter I just don't believe it would be our AD.

I'm not going to argue with you but, I'm known this mother for almost my entire life. She's telling the truth. She was very upset that he called her on her cell phone. She didn't even realize who she was talking to for a long time and he was trying to set up up a time for her to come and tour the campus. She knows who he is and her daughter knows him. She told me today that she was going to call him and tell him she didn't appreciate him calling her and she wanted to know how he got her cell phone and she know it was against NCAA rules to be talking to her at this time in her high school career. She's looked this stuff up. She's not out to cause trouble she's protecting her daughter. You guys certainly don't have to believe me but, I'm telling you for your own good if your AD did this and continue's to do this, it will get you in trouble.

Trey do what you want with this thread, if you want to remove it please do but, I promise you this is legit. If I was a UCA Alum I would talk to my AD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:52 pm 
Practice Squad

UpandIn913 wrote:
And honestly I don't think at this point in his job he is caring about softball to much...Now that is not a knock on softball but with all the things going on with football, baseball, and basketball right now I think the last thing he is planning on doing is calling some 9th grade chick that some PARENTS claim is good.

Now as far as you making all these threats about pursuing the situation. Good luck bc you have no argument. I think before the next time you make a post on here you should confirm your sources a lil better than listening to a 9th grade kid. Hell at that age everyone wants to go to college and play ball.

It wasn't the kid, I was talking too it was the parent that was upset. To be honest with you it doesn't make sense to me the AD would be calling any student but, I don't have any reason to believe someone I've known nearly my entire life and has never given me any reason not to believe them all of a sudden just decides today to lie to me.

As I said earlier you guys can delete this entire thread if you want to, I was just telling you for what it's worth. It might save you more grief in the future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:54 pm 
Two-Time All-American

Guys I guess we need to have a lil sit down chat with ole brad bc even though he has gotten his doctorate and has been an athletic director for quite some time he apparently doesn't know the rules. And I suppose we should also tell him to just allow the softball coach to do the recruiting around here bc thats really not in his job description LOL....

Oh and by the way we should ask him when he started getting called bradley. You never know it might be his undercover name. :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:56 pm 
Practice Squad

UpandIn913 wrote:
Guys I guess we need to have a lil sit down chat with ole brad bc even though he has gotten his doctorate and has been an athletic director for quite some time he apparently doesn't know the rules. And I suppose we should also tell him to just allow the softball coach to do the recruiting around here bc thats really not in his job description LOL....

Oh and by the way we should ask him when he started getting called bradley. You never know it might be his undercover name. :lol: :lol:
Fine, I'm through, you and your other 3 fans good luck.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:12 pm 
Two-Time All-American

BigD wrote:
UCAMonkey wrote:
BigD wrote:

I'm not going to argue with you but, I'm known this mother for almost my entire life. She's telling the truth. She was very upset that he called her on her cell phone. She didn't even realize who she was talking to for a long time and he was trying to set up up a time for her to come and tour the campus. She knows who he is and her daughter knows him. She told me today that she was going to call him and tell him she didn't appreciate him calling her and she wanted to know how he got her cell phone and she know it was against NCAA rules to be talking to her at this time in her high school career. She's looked this stuff up. She's not out to cause trouble she's protecting her daughter. You guys certainly don't have to believe me but, I'm telling you for your own good if your AD did this and continue's to do this, it will get you in trouble.

Trey do what you want with this thread, if you want to remove it please do but, I promise you this is legit. If I was a UCA Alum I would talk to my AD.

This doesn't sound like our AD. It sounds more like a stalker/pedophile trying to lure the young girl down to Conway. You may want to actually investigate who this person really is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:42 am 
UserName Retired

Big D, if she received the call on her cell phone can she not look at her incoming call log, call the number back, or have someone check into the number itself to see who made the call? Anyone could have called the girl impersonating Brad or anyone else.
There are some simple steps that can be taken to find out the source of the phone call. Tell your friend to go to a little trouble to find out the ID of the caller and then get back to us with the good or bad news of her insinuation.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next