It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SHS v Texas State on Fox Sprots SW tonight
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:23 pm 
Two-Time All-American

SHS came back from 28-10 to win 29-28 on 2 ydTD pass with 5 seconds on clock.....Brett Hicks played a nearly flawless 4th qtr.....last drive of 80 yards in less than 3 minutes win.....SHS wins last five SLC games...

GoBears!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:22 am 
Redshirt

I knew I should have watched that game!! Watched the Oregaon/Arizona instead.

Ultimately (in my opinion) I think 1AA bal is more fun to watch. The fan base in many cases (like UCA) is just as good a 1A and I think you see more "heart and soul" from the players because most know the NFL is not much of an option.

Thank God for satellite, because not to long ago only the playoff and championship game made it to our TV screens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:03 am 
UCAFANS.COM Recruiter

watching those teams tonight, it was easy to see why we beat both of them. We are better!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:18 pm 
UserName Retired

I felt so sorry for Texas State! I mean I know we don't have a rivalry with either of them and I don't have any personal preference for either, but Tx. St. got demolished at the Cave (Estes) and I was hoping they would have a good game this year with a decent opponent- like SHSU. I mean when we beat SHSU, Conque loves to take pride in that win. It must mean something. Tx. St. probably could have used a little ego boost last night. I felt so sorry for them! :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:09 pm 
Two-Time All-American

TSU played the 4th quarter like they were doomed to lose....all they had to do was make 1-2 plays and Sam was out of it...however, Sam made the plays and TSU was panicked looking.....

After Dixon went out for Oregon they looked dead as a door nail...certainly did not ...as CCC says...play like they've been there.

I would expect much more spirited effort from Bears in the same situation.....

GoBears!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:18 pm 
Practice Squad

BEARS2006 wrote:
I felt so sorry for Texas State! I mean I know we don't have a rivalry with either of them and I don't have any personal preference for either, but Tx. St. got demolished at the Cave (Estes) and I was hoping they would have a good game this year with a decent opponent- like SHSU. I mean when we beat SHSU, Conque loves to take pride in that win. It must mean something. Tx. St. probably could have used a little ego boost last night. I felt so sorry for them! :cry:

Don't feel sorry for the Bobcats until you have gone to their house and endured their student section :(