All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:38 pm 
UCAFANS.COM Recruiter

that might be doable then!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:22 am 
UserName Retired

Check this out! I know who Treyuca is....Damian Williams :!: That's right. I noticed since DW has transferred from ua, there have been no Trey post on here. I guess he must be busy packing. When you get settled in Trey, or Damian, get back to us and let us know how you like...... Personally, I think you made the right move!

Another observation here but maybe a little farfetched, I'm thinking Joshuca just might be Mitch. Think about it before you fall out of your chair. Every since Mitch and Nut had their little pow wow, Josh has posted very, very little on here. Used to post several times every day. Also, on hogville, they are saying that Mitch has been spending a lot of time in Searcy chasing skirts. Josh says he has been going to a lot of parties since the pow wow occurred. Starting to make sense to you now, ain't it.

Happy New Year and party hard. Mine has already started!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:22 am 
UserName Retired

Just heard on the radio that Damian is now officially a USC Trojan. Will have to sit out a year and then be eligible. Really hope he does well out there.

BTW, saw no one responded to my theory about the Damian-Trey and Mitch-Josh comment. Still no posts by either one over the last several days! Might not be so farfetched after all. Until they deny it, I think I'll run with it. After all, accusations and insinuations are a way of life on the Hill. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:48 am 
UserName Retired

I'M BAAACK!!!!! Wow, Honey Bear, you finally found me out...Hello everyone my name is Mitch Mustain and I am excited to say that after Nutt finally finished the book he decided to kick me off the team and I was going to go to UCA but ya'll didn't want me either b/c you already have a great QB so I decided to go to Ouachita Baptist!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not really, but anyway, it is great to finally be back at work so that I can post on a regular basis once again!!! GO BEARS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:16 am 
UserName Retired

I'm back.
I know Honey Bear was worried about me, but the holidays are just a busy time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:51 am 
UserName Retired

Well, you two just blew my "grassy knoll" theory all to hell. It's about time you got back to the board. I must say the intelligence level was way up while you were gone. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:48 pm 
Two-Time All-American

joshuca wrote:
I'M BAAACK!!!!! Wow, Honey Bear, you finally found me out...Hello everyone my name is Mitch Mustain and I am excited to say that after Nutt finally finished the book he decided to kick me off the team and I was going to go to UCA but ya'll didn't want me either b/c you already have a great QB so I decided to go to Ouachita Baptist!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not really, but anyway, it is great to finally be back at work so that I can post on a regular basis once again!!! GO BEARS!

Mitch what do you mean not really? Did you mean Arkansas Baptist? You could play there a year, then you can sign with UCA and redshirt and learn our system during Nate's senior year and possibly start the next two seasons. We actually know all about a balanced offense at UCA. Just have your mother give coach Conque a call and we will get the ball rollin. [-X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:11 pm 
Team Captain

UCAMonkey wrote:

Mitch what do you mean not really? Did you mean Arkansas Baptist? You could play there a year, then you can sign with UCA and redshirt and learn our system during Nate's senior year and possibly start the next two seasons. We actually know all about a balanced offense at UCA. Just have your mother give coach Conque a call and we will get the ball rollin. [-X

Our offense is balanced...run left, run right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:20 pm 
UserName Retired

CharlieHog wrote:
UCAMonkey wrote:

LOL!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:55 pm 
Two-Time All-American

CharlieHog wrote:
UCAMonkey wrote:

Forget that dang spread offense. Bring back the Wishbone and get Mustain to run that option a few times.