It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dyer gone at A-State
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:02 pm 
UserName Retired

Looks like that press conference and all those billboards couldn't help Dyer. He's gone from A-State for team violations. Wonder where he'll end up. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Dyer gone at A-State
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:01 am 
UserName Retired

Hopefully not here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:39 am 
Team Captain

The young man obviously has a "head" problem but he is a truly gifted athlete, that was so clear when you watched play him in high school then at Auburn. If Coach C and staff could get his priorities straight, he could be a true difference maker.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:29 am 
UserName Retired

0% chance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:39 pm 
Practice Squad

one of the assistant soccer coaches or someone supposedly said they saw Dyer on campus today. any confirmation or rebuttal on this rumor?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:18 pm 
UserName Retired

Not on the roster. Nothing in the tweet-a-sphere. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 pm 
UserName Retired

He got a ticket for speeding but when his car was searched the trooper found pot and a gun in the car.

Is this really the type athlete we want? This was at least strike two against him that I know of.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 am 
All-Conference

Surely to goodness we don't wind up with him. I'm not being judgemental or anything like that, but we don't need young men who constantly get into trouble. I can see him at a D2 school where he can be monitored closely.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:11 pm 
All-Conference

Papabear wrote:
Surely to goodness we don't wind up with him. I'm not being judgemental or anything like that, but we don't need young men who constantly get into trouble. I can see him at a D2 school where he can be monitored closely.

I didn't question Auburn for recruiting the young man initially,even though there were reasons to doubt his character as early as high school. I didn't question Gus for giving him a second chance and bringing him to A-State. But any staff that would allow this fella on their team at this point has to be questioned. In my opinion, this young man has no business on a college football team.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:12 pm 
All-Conference

Idabearspappy wrote:
Papabear wrote:

I didn't question Auburn for recruiting the young man initially,even though there were reasons to doubt his character as early as high school. I didn't question Gus for giving him a second chance and bringing him to A-State. But any staff that would allow this fella on their team at this point has to be questioned. In my opinion, this young man has no business on a college football team.

Whatever. Let CCC put this kid on the straight and narrow. I'll take him. GO BEARS!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:55 am 
All-Conference

foundingfather wrote:
Idabearspappy wrote:
Papabear wrote:

Whatever. Let CCC put this kid on the straight and narrow. I'll take him. GO BEARS!

CCC might have a hard time explaining to parents of other recruits why he allowed a proven pistol totin' thug to become their teammate. Parents are funny like that.