It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: USC vs. Arkansas!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:04 pm 
Two-Time All-American

Ok as you all know that I am in know way a hog supporter but I do have one bone to pick!! I think it is pretty classless of Hog fans at the game for booing Nutt when he kept Robert Johnson in the 4th quarter of the ballgame. I think that young man played a really good game (maybe one of the best he's played as a Hog) and the Hogs are booing Nutt for not putting Mustain in the ballgame!!! I know he had 2 INT but dang its the 1st game of the season don't start booing the kid already!!

Now that I'm done I'm glad USC won the game :D

GO BEARS!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:36 pm 
All-Conference

I was just browsing ESPN.com and found a story that Mitch Mustain will start next week against Utah St. and Robert Johnson is being moved to wide out.

But atleast the Hogs were able to keep it close this year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2572221

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:14 am 
All-American

BigtimeBS wrote:
I was just browsing ESPN.com and found a story that Mitch Mustain will start next week against Utah St. and Robert Johnson is being moved to wide out.

But atleast the Hogs were able to keep it close this year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2572221

This is what you would call damage control....Nutt trying to save his job before the heat is really turned up on him.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Burly Bear :)

John Wayne

Post subject: Re: USC vs. Arkansas!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:39 pm 
Team Captain

UpandIn913 wrote:
Ok as you all know that I am in know way a hog supporter but I do have one bone to pick!! I think it is pretty classless of Hog fans at the game for booing Nutt when he kept Robert Johnson in the 4th quarter of the ballgame. I think that young man played a really good game (maybe one of the best he's played as a Hog) and the Hogs are booing Nutt for not putting Mustain in the ballgame!!! I know he had 2 INT but dang its the 1st game of the season don't start booing the kid already!!

Now that I'm done I'm glad USC won the game :D

GO BEARS!!

Well first of all, Robert Johnson's "best game at Arkansas" doesn't really mean anything since he hasn't had any, you know, good ones.

And the fans booed because they're tired of the program. That's the bottom line. The whole thing sucks and the fans bought all the summer hype from the coaches and media but then about the third quarter they all went, "oh yeah, we still suck."

So, it wasn't a lot of fun and some frustrations came out. I do feel bad for Robert but you'd just have to sit through some of the games we've had to sit through as Hog fans.